it makes me happy in the moment..
but afterwards I feel really sad.
like playing the piano with one hand..on a rainy day and the music is somewhere else.
id like to think that things will change one day, for everyone not just me. sometimes when I really look at myself i cant tell what is real or not, and to be honest i cant tell which reality you fall into, sometimes you are in one and sometimes you are in both. Sometimes, i want things simple, and its nice to have it sometimes, but what comes after is always so complicated.
I still dont think that i deserve any of this.
So my dad asked me about the tattoo again. He didnt really say too much, not like last time. So there are only a few more people to ask. after all, the tattoo is only as permanent as i am.
sometimes when you smile at me, i smile back, not because im happy that your smiling at me, but because I feel your little pains and i want you to know that I love you over them. I smile at you because I want you to understand that im here, and i know that you love me in the way that you understand, even if its not the kind of love that most people chase after their whole lives.
its funny what everyones saying at work..i dont have the heart to tell them the deal. haha. i guess itll be my little secret. whatever.
sometimes i wish you would kind of prove me wrong.
but you never really do.
abagail washburn
crooked still
bree sharp

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.