skip to main | skip to sidebar

of a truth I perceive

Monday, September 28, 2009

doesnt anyone just fall in love anymore?

ugh. seriously, what is everyone even waiting for? What stops people really. Im so sick of watching the world not make up their mind. I mean please, Ive got my issues, but at least I know what I want and what I dont, isnt that normal at this age?






Posted by Miss D. at 11:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (18)
      • No title
      • No title
      • Mindy Smith..THE mindy smith..Is going to be playi...
      • God showed me today alright. I needed it. A good k...
      • doesnt anyone just fall in love anymore?ugh. serio...
      • Today was a fun day at work . Dana invited me out ...
      • to be continued...
      • And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even prais...
      • a fairytale?fairy tales my friend are in your own ...
      • quarter life crisis here i come.its been hitting m...
      • Im alive.
      • Oh God.none of this is coincidence is it.forgive m...
      • gravity
      • No title
      • No title
      • i love you.
      • No title
      • Wow.How much has life changed since I last wrote h...
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)

About Me

Miss D.
View my complete profile